free counters

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Nearly on the road

Well I thought that installing the rest of the interior was going to be a bear but as is often the case jobs that one views with trepidation turn out to be a cinch. As you an see I trimmed out the carpet and fitted the sill plates. I got the kick panels in, trimmed out the doors and got the window winders on (not the easiest task in the world Mr. Ford). The only slight disappointment was that not only could I not fit the sun visor brackets, I could not even find the screw holes! Oh well they must be there. Now here is the scary part, I think that I am ready to put her on the road. This week I will get some insurance and then a trip to the DMV to put the plates on and we are legal.

Outstanding tasks ;

Wire up the spotlight
Fix radio
Fix clock
Fit bumper guards
Install exhaust pipes
Repair broken wire on overdrive unit.

Then drive around town to the admiring gazes of my fellow man, and woman.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks incredible!